Lenovo Z2 Plus is a perfect mix of performance and aesthetics. Created for tech centrists, design trendsetters and those looking for the right blend of style and technology, the phone meets their needs by providing them with a device with a unique interface and exterior build that’s value for money yet premium looking.
- Z2 Plus is powered by the Qualcomm’s flagship processor – Snapdragon 820, providing ultimate Power, Graphics, Connectivity, photography and battery efficiency. Z2 Plus takes full advantage of the 820 SoC (System on chip) with all aspects activated.
- Adreno 530 GPU provides console grade graphics.
- Z2 Plus uses DDR4 RAM and Sandisk SmartSLC for storage. Z2 Plus will be available in two memory configuration – 3GB RAM+ 32GB Storage & 4GB RAM + 64GB Storage for the power users.
Superior Styling and Design
- The internal components of the Lenovo Z2 Plus are reinforced with an alloy Rollcage. The roll cage adds structural integrity to the device and also helps with effective thermal management.
- Z2 Plus also uses an innovative Fiberglass frame adding durability while keeping the phone lightweight.
- The front of Z2 plus flaunts a dynamic energy 12.7cm (5″) display with 1920 x 1080 resolution.
Health & Lifestyle
- Z2 Plus has a dedicated application to track all your fitness needs. U health app keeps track of your step, distance and calories 24X7 with the help of dedicated Pedometer, Gyroscope, Accelerometer and sensor processing unit of Snapdragon 820.
- It is smart enough to distinguish between a run and a walk. All your data is stored securely on your phone and you can monitor your progress continually.
Do Check This out: Huawei P9 – A smartphone for photography lovers!!
- The app is extremely accurate and consumes very little power. With the Z2 Plus, you don’t need an additional Smartband.
- The Ant+ sensors in Z2 Plus is compatible with all pro grade fitness trackers like heart rate monitors, Cadence sensors, power meters, etc. Z2 Plus supports Glonass & Galileo for accurate outdoor GPS, essential for pinpoint accuracy in distance tracking.
- U-Touch is the supercharge Home button in the Z2 Plus.
- Apart from hosting an accurate fingerprint sensor, it’s a capacitive sensor and a physical button. It detects irregularities (skin peel, wound, dry skin, etc.) and adjusts accordingly.
- The Fingerprint module uses advanced CAC algorithm to unlock wet & oily fingers.
- This proprietary technology enables users to program 7 different gestures and shortcuts into the Fingerprint sensor.
Pricing and Availability
- The Lenovo Z2 Plus is priced at Rs.19,999 for the 4GB + 64GB variant & Rs.17,999 for the 3GB+32GB variant.
- It is now exclusively available on Amazon. Both Black & white colours along with the 2 memory configurations are available for sale.
- The smartphone comes with a premium Chrono Case Accessory with 5 different Chrono faces. The Matte Black Stealth Case worth Rs.699 comes bundled with the phone.
Well, the device is very powerful and the cheapest smartphone comes with the latest Snapdragon 820 chipset. The design is very elegant and 5″ screen size is the best to hold in your palm. Also, the company priced it very aggressively. I personally recommend this phone to all the power users or those looking for a powerful and beautiful device in the mid-budget.
If you like this article, don’t forget to share it and if you have any query, ask in the comment section below.