LeEco, a Global Internet and Technology conglomerate disrupts the Indian Television market with the launch of its stunning Super 3 series Smart TVs – Super3 X55, Super3 X65, and Super 3 Max65. The Company is all set to redefine TV viewing experience for Indian users by bringing its superlative technologies at indisputably disruptive prices. With the launch of LeEco Super TVs, the company has brought together key elements of its ecosystem model in India, including devices, content, applications and platform.
LeEco, which entered the Indian smartphone market earlier this year, is riding high after the massive success of its Superphones. It also recently launched its own e-commerce marketplace LeMall which has received encouraging responses from consumers.
LeEco Super TVs are packed with numerous features that will bring big changes for consumers in India. The display quality, audio experience, design, performance all are just amazing, as we were also there at the launch event and our experience there with these Super Tv’s was just fabulous.
Key highlights of the LeEco Super TVs
- Best-in-class display quality
- 4K Ultra HD display with 8.29 million pixels ensuring a crystal-clear viewing experience
- In-Plane Switching, 178 degree-wide viewing angle which will not let you miss a thing
- The wide Color gamut of up to 85% NTSC, resulting in a more vivid image
2. Elegant on the outside, power-packed inside
- A strong all-metal body that exudes elegance and sophistication
- Quad-core Cortex A17 CPU, a quad-core Graphics Processor and a top-of-line 60 fps 4K video decoder, enabling smoother playback, faster decoding and accurate competition.
- 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage guarantee, smooth streaming, and image clarity while multitasking.
3. An audio experience like never before
- Dolby audio and DTS premium sound ensure an ultimate music and entertainment experience
- High-fidelity sound quality enables the user to enjoy a cinema-like audio experience from the comfort of their living rooms.
- Multi-purpose ports that are compatible with extensive external multimedia devices, meeting the needs of different family members.
- High-Speed USB 3.0 port which is 10 times faster than USB2.0, ensuring fast copying of videos, quick display of pictures and the support of a wide variety of audio, image and video formats.
LeEco Super TVs comes with the eUI5.5 user interface, which is at the heart of LeEco’s product development philosophy. The Ecosystem UI brings with it the option of customization that shows different apps depending on the frequency of use. The TVs are equipped with LeEco’s self-developed and renowned content-viewing apps such as Levidi, LIVE, LeView along with other trailer-made apps like Panosearch.
Do Check This Out: LG unveils ‘X Screen’ smartphone with dual screen technology
LeEco’s Super Remote Control 3.0
Making the user experience all the more comprehensible is LeEco’s Super Remote Control 3.0 which is the handiest and smartest remote in the market. The four-direction navigation buttons help users easily access different applications and functions. Users can also use it as an air mouse or gamepad to control multiple devices connected to SuperTV. Furthermore, users can also grab their LeEco Superphones and point to the SuperTVs to surf to whichever channel they want.
LeEco Supertainment membership
LeEco Super TVs will change the way users consume content on televisions. All three SuperTVs will give access to one of the largest content libraries in India. Users can enjoy at least 2000 Full HD films from Hollywood and Bollywood, more than 100 satellite TV channels, 3.5 million songs (coming soon by software upgrade), and more than 50 live concerts.
Warranty and after-sale services
After-sales service of TVs is another point for users as most products generally have a rather short warranty period. While one year is the industry standard for a new television warranty, LeEco doubles the industry standard by providing Super 3 series with a 2-year product warranty. The company understands that the most easily damaged and expensive TV component is the panel. Therefore, these SuperTV’s standard panel warranty will cover users for a full 4 years.
Pricing and Availability
The LeEco SuperTvs will surely disrupt the Indian market given its pricing.
LeEco Super3 X55 – Rs.59,790
LeEco Super3 X65 – Rs.99,790
LeEco Super3 Max65 – Rs.1,49,790
All three SuperTV’s comes with 2 years of VIP membership worth Rs.9,800. SuperTVs will be available to users through LeMall and Flipkart. Pre-sales on both platforms will be held from 10-12 August. Offers on the two platforms include Rs.5000 cashback with HDFC bank card, EMI options, and more exciting ones.