Asus Zenwatch 3 is expected to hit the international market in the next month at IFA 2016. It’s been predicted that the upcoming Zenwatch 3 will feature a round display unlike its predecessors Zenwatch and Zenwatch 2 which comes with a square form factor with rounded edges. Well, the report of the unannounced ASUS Zenwatch 3 has been leaked by an FCC Filing.
- TENAA, the chinese version of FCC, leaked the images of the upcoming Zenwatch 3 and it’s not a secret anymore. As you can see in the images that the upcoming smartwatch will feature a round display with three-button design, like the recent LG Watch Urbane.
- Looking at the finishing, ZenWatch 3 will come with gunmetal/bronze finish which looks quite impressive.
- The design of the lugs is the thing which we don’t like in this smartwatch because they are large and jut out from the body of the watch rather far.
But, overall the design of this ZenWatch 3 is quite impressive than the previous ones.
Do Check This Out: LG unveils ‘X Screen’ smartphone with dual screen technology
Like both the ZenWatch & ZenWatch 2, the ZenWatch 3 will also feature :
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Wi-Fi b/g/n on 2.4GHz
- Charging at 5V/2A (not supporting wireless charging)
- Stainless steel back
- Android Wear 2.0 (features a complete UI redesign built around better accommodating circular screens)
Rest of the features and specifications will be clear after the official announcement by ASUS which we could see on Aug 31, at the press conference of ASUS ahead of the IFA Trade Show.
Let’s see, will this smartwatch can compete with the other smartwatches like Moto 360 and Huawei Watch? Stay tuned for more updates.
Source: Android Central